lunedì 22 luglio 2013

SWEET CIOTY


She is Cioty, my sweet pet!
Now she is 2 years old and in the picture she was 7 months.
I found her in a dog pound near where I live and since I saw her I knew she was MY DOG.
She is very smart and also so funny. When we can we bring her with us, otherwise she stays in the mountains with my parents in law.
My advise: if you want a dog, think very well about it and don't buy it, but consider that there are a lot of dogs in dog puonds waiting to have a second chance and the love of a family!

Do you have pets? Which kind of animal? Share your comments!
Love animals!


Ella es Cioty, my dulce mascota!
Ahora tiene 2 años y en la foto tiene 7 meses.
La encontré en una perrera cerca de donde vivo y desde que la ví supe que era MI PERRO.
Es muy inteligente y también muy divertida. Cuando podemos la llevamos con nosotros, o sino se queda en la montaña con mis suegros.
Mi consejo: si quieren un perro, piénselo bien y no lo compren, pero consideren que hay un montón de perros en las perreras que esperan una segunda posibilidad y el amor de una familia!

Tienen mascotas? Qué tipo de animal? Compartan sus comentarios!
Amen los animales!


Besitos!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento