martedì 23 luglio 2013

THUMBS UP FOR PORTUGAL

Today is only Tuesday and I’m already tired...
Maybe is the weather or the stress, but I only know that I need some time to spend on my own.
However, I received very good news yesterday: I will be on holiday from the 3rd of August till the 1st of September!!! Yeah!!! I deserve it!!!
My husband and I are organizing our holidays keeping in mind that this year we have to pay attention to money. So good places, but not expensive.
We are thinking about Portugal: we’ve been told that it’s a beautiful Country and that people are handsome and really nice and the food is excellent. Thumbs up for Portugal!
I will let you know our final destination.
Is there someone who has suggestions about Portugal? Advices? Let me know!
Stay tuned sweeties!

 
Hoy es solo mártes y yo ya estoy cansada…
Talvez sea el clima o el estrés, pero se solo que necesito tiempo para mi misma.
De todos modos, ayer recibí muy buenas noticias: estaré de vacaciones del 3 de agosto hasta el 1 de septiembre!!! Siii!!! Me lo merezco!!!
Mi marido y yo estamos organizando nuestras vacaciones teniendo siempre en cuenta que hay que prestarle atención al dinero. Así que buenos lugares, pero no caros.
Estamos pensando en Portugal: nos han dicho que es un hermoso país y que la gente es muy amable y agradable y la comida es excelente. Dedos parriba para Portugal!
Les haré saber nuestro destino final.
Hay alguien que tenga sugerencias sobre Portugal? Consejos? Háganme saber!
Quédense conectadas!

Besitos!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento